Prize details for the winning entry of Irish Literature Festival’s competition:
There is one (1) prize for Norway
The prize consists of:
- Return flights for 2 people from Oslo to Dublin (no domestic transfers included)
- Hotel accommodation in Dublin
- Private guided tour of Dublin City with a literature theme
- Flight, accommodation and walking tour details will be emailed to the competition winner.
- The prize is correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
- The prize does not include food, drinks, travel insurance, optional excursions, visas, tips and other costs associated with the trip.
- By entering this draw, you agree to participate in any promotional activities connected with the prize draw, should you be the winner.
- Tourism Ireland is not responsible for any loss, damage, theft, delay or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may influence the development of this promotion.
- In any case Tourism Ireland is not responsible for the services of any other entity with which it cooperates in providing services to the winners.
Tourism Ireland is sponsoring the main prize with the best of intentions but cannot take any liability for any obligations that may arise in connection with the competition or the prize. Any tax, if occurs, on the prize is to be paid by the winners. The prize has no cash alternative.
Promoter: Tourism Ireland, Store Kongensgade 3, 1tv, 1264 Copenhagen K, Denmark